Cube C30 Mp3 Player Review and English Manual
The specs are:
Able to play MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC
EQ modes; BBE, BBE VIVA, BBE VIVA2, BBE MP, BBE MACH3 BASS, BBE HEADPHONE1, BBE HEADPHONE2, BBE HEADPHONE3, USER1, USER2, USER3
Cube C30 is only made for China’s market but somehow it still end up here. No surprise there… The player does have English mode but it did not come with English manual. The way I see it, there’s only two seller of this mp3 player in lowyat and the person that I bought it from does not provide English manual. It’s not that hard to figure things out, but to those who were in the same boat as me I will provide some guide on how to run Cube C30.
- The >II buttons are to On,Pause and Shutdown Cube C30.
- The M buttons are to browse Menu, folders, Settings, EQ , Ebook.
- The button on the side below >II is a lock button. Same function as lock keypad on handphone.
- The button on the side of M is the record voice option.
- The round buttons are volume and previous – next .
- To setup EQ press M and go to BBE systems. I choose Headphone 1 as my choice
If you would like to setup Cube C30 to random play, shuffle and so on press M, go to settings – play mode – and set it to whatever you wish.
That’s about all that need explanation. If you can’t read Chinese then make sure your seller to set it up in English first. The player comes with Cube F1 Earphones , charger , boxes , chinese manual and USB cable. As for the sound quality , it’s good for the price. Perhaps the best for its price.