Google launch their own browser called Chrome today
Chrome is designed to make it easier and faster to browse the Web. The product will be offered on an open-source basis, meaning others can modify the software code.
The Google browser takes direct aim at Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, which is by far the most widely used browser. The two companies already compete in Internet search engines, where Google holds a wide lead. Google has also developed Web-based equivalents of Microsoft’s popular Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
Ok. Here’s my review after using Chrome for 6 hours nonstop.Â
- it’s really fast. it load faster than firefox or safari and i’m really impress with it
- some people say typing with this browser a bit slow, well i’m typing now and i feel just fine.
- it has simple interface and no add on yet. well it did just came out today didn’t it
- because of its simple interface, i feel lighter .. just a feeling tho
and they have this;
You’ve gone incognito. Pages you view in this window won’t appear in your browser history or search history, and they won’t leave other traces, like cookies, on your computer after you close the incognito window. Any files you download or bookmarks you create will be preserved, however.Â
Going incognito doesn’t affect the behavior of other people, servers, or software. Be wary of:
- Websites that collect or share information about you
- Internet service providers or employers that track the pages you visit
- Malicious software that tracks your keystrokes in exchange for free smileys
- Surveillance by secret agents
- People standing behind you
downside is.. wordings that you copied can only be pasted once. Â you won’t be able to paste it again. You’ll have to use CTR+V for pasting. Â And i’ve just found out that In wordpress visual editor, you cannot resize image by dragging..
Other function like bookmarks are just Â the same as any other browser.